SymptomsProvider want to sell subdomains in their own domain provider.com to customers.
Provider added domain zone provider.com in PBA-E, created Service Template and Service Plan to sell subdomains.
However, customer in the Online Store cannot register subdomain in Provider's domain, they do not have such option, only the following options are available in the Online Store:
- Register new domain
- Transfer an existing domain
- Use existing domain
ResolutionProvider may use one of the following ways to solve the problem:
1. Add Service Plan for selling subdomains in the domain zone provider.com into the main sales category with other domain registration service plans and synchronize Store. In this case the domain zone 'provider.com' will appear as option in the list of domain zones available for registration in the section Register new domain.
2. Add new section in the Online Store to sell subdomains only:
- Create new Sales Category
- Add created Service Plan to this category
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Screens
- Click on the screen with ID DOMAINSEXTENSION_SCREEN
- Switch to the tab 'Parameters'
- Click on the parameter SUBDOMAIN_CATEGORY_LIST_ID
- Click the button Add Categories
- On the next screen select newly created Sales Category and click the button Add
- Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Synchronization Settings
- Click the button Synchronize
As a result new section Register new subdomain will appear in the Online Store on domain selection step and customer will be able to register subdomain in the Provider's domain zone provider.com.