ResolutionMX Logic may provide password-protected SSL certificate. The article describes steps to follow to install or update such certificate in POA.
Put content of SSL certificate provided by MX Logic to the file $PLESK_ROOT/etc/mxlogic_parallels.pem on POA Management Node, where the default value of $PLESK_ROOT is
- on Linux - /usr/local/pem
- 32 bit: C:\Program Files\SWSoft\PEM
- 64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\PEM
Update POA database with SSL certificate password:
1. Add password the first time (no password exists in database yet):
BEGIN; INSERT INTO mxlogic_config (name, value) VALUES('config.cert_password', 'SSL_CERT_PASSWD');
2. Update the existing password:
BEGIN; UPDATE mxlogic_config SET value = 'SSL_CERT_PASSWD' WHERE name='config.cert_password';
where SSL_CERT_PASSWD - password for SSL certificate.
Important: use COMMIT clause if and only if you are sure that INSERT or UPDATE query was performed correctly.