Provider want to get notifications by e-mail about all failed background tasks in POA.
POA provides possibility to configure notifications to be sent by e-mail when background task fails:
- Log into POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > System Director > Notification Manager > Notification Subscriptions
- Click the button 'Add New Subscription'
- Choose 'MailMessenger' on the next screen
- Enter desired e-mail address in the field 'Destination' and click the button 'Submit'
- Click on the just created notification subscription
- Switch to the tab 'Notification Events'
- Click the button 'Add'
- Check the box left to the event 'Task Failed' and click the button 'Submit'
Starting from this point POA will send notifications about failed tasks to the e-mail address you entered during notification subscription creating.
Reseller may configure POA to send notifications about failed tasks in the exactly same way.
See also KB #1950 for troubleshooting.