You need to upgrade DrWeb Anti-Virus Service to version 4.44.
To upgrade the DrWeb RPMs, perform the following actions:
- Deliver the new DrWeb RPMs to host where DrWeb is installed.
- Log on to the host via SSH as root user.
- Create a backup copy of the existing DrWeb configuration file: cp /etc/drweb/drweb32.ini /etc/drweb/drweb32.ini.backup
- Upgrade the DrWeb RPMs using the rpm -Uhv DrWeb_RPMs command.
- Repair the old DrWeb configuration file: mv /etc/drweb/drweb32.ini.backup /etc/drweb/drweb32.ini
- Restart DrWeb: service drwebd restart
You may need to update the DrWeb license key. Ensure that service recognized the key and run.
This article was created as fix of the Bug#465392.