CauseBasically, the repair operation does the following things:
- marks Container's status in the configuration file to "repair" value (the option "VE_TYPE" in the configuration file of Container);
- stops it;
- creates temporary Container like #10000000 with the similar configuration file and installs all application templates to this Container;
- moves the old Container's private area to "/old" directory and changes Container ID of the temporary Container back to the original.
ResolutionTo revert the stale 'repair' process, the following steps should be done:
1) the configuration file of the Container should be changed with such commands:
[root@hw ~]# grep VE_TYPE /etc/sysconfig/vz-scripts/CTID.conf
[root@hw ~]# sed -i '/^VE_TYPE/d' `readlink -f /etc/sysconfig/vz-scripts/VEID.conf`
where CTID is ID of the Container in question.
2) temporary Container should be stopped and destroyed (in the output above, #10000000):
# vzctl stop 10000000
# vzctl destroy 10000000
3) the original Container can be started then.
After all actions please restart 'vzcoll' service inside PBAS Container: