SymptomsOld Licenses for Parallells H-Sphere v.3.2 Patch 1 and above are not valid anylonger.
To update eligible license key(s) you will need:
- Your H-Sphere license key number (Example: HSPH.12345678.1234). If you don't know your license number, you can login to my-hsphere system, under License option you can see all your key information.
- The e-mail address used in my-hsphere system prior 15 of october 2008.
If the license key is compliant, the system will automatically send the updated license to the listed e-mail address. If for any reason the system is unable to update your license key you will be notified of the issue and asked to contact email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Auto-updated license keys are sent via AUTO-GENERATED e-mail and are often filtered as SPAM by E-mail servers. Please prepare your SPAM filters to accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org when using this automated system.
IMPORTANT: In your firewall settings for server where CP service is located, open the port 5224 and specify the connection type 'tcp'.
Compliance issues that can prevent a license key from auto-updating:
- The license Key's SUS (Maintenance Plan) has expired and needs reinstatement.
- The license has been flagged as being in violation of the End User License Agreement for Multi-Use.
- The license Key Owner is flagged for other license's that are violating the EULA Multi-Use clause.
- The license Key Owner account is flagged for AR reasons.
More information about this can be found by the followin URLs