As Provider I want to configure resources in a Service Plan so that a customer may choose only one of resources in the Online Store during subscribing to the Service Plan.
E.g. 3 applications are added to a Service Plan and customer should only be able to select one of them whey they subscribe to the Service Plan.
Put the needed resources into some resource category and set the parameter Webshop Display Type to Radio Button in the category properties:
- Log into the PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Product Director > Resource Manager > Resource Categories
- Select (or create the new one) resource category and add all required resources to it on the Resources tab
- Switch to the General tab in the resource category
- Change the Webshop Display Type parameter to Radio Button
This parameter defines how resources of the resource category are displayed in the Online Store and how they can be selected:
Default - resources selection is performed by choosing check boxes and a customer may select all of them in Online Store:
Radio Button - resources selection is performed by choosing radio button and a customer may select only one of them in Online Store: