For escalation path for Odin Automation Premium please refer to the article #128866.
If a support team member has not contacted you within the Service Level Agreements mentioned in your Technical Support contract after you submitted a ticket, you have an option to escalate it. Start with Level 1 below and then work through the Levels until you get resolution to your satisfaction.
- Using ‘Escalate’ functionality in Self Service at https://support.odin.com
- By phone (authorization by ticket number required)
- By chat (authorization by ticket number required)
For escalation please use 'Escalate' option in your ticket in Self Service at https://support.odin.com.
Once you select 'Escalate', you are prompted to confirm the escalation and, as soon as it is confirmed, a corresponding e-mail is sent to the Support Shift Manager on duty. The issue will be evaluated, and you will be updated with the issue status at the earliest possibility.
Note: 'Escalate' option might be missing within your Self Service if:
- Your support program or the chosen severity does not allow escalating the ticket;
- You are still within the Service Level Agreements timeframe mentioned in your Technical Support contract of when the ticket was initially opened;
- Time past from the ticket creation or the last update is within the time frame determined as guaranteed response time based on your chosen support program and ticket severity;
- The status of the ticket doesn't involve further escalation. Specifically, tickets marked as: waiting for an update from the requestor, resolved and pending confirmation from the requestor, or closed.