SymptomsThis article describes how to configure 'Cancellation Order Placed' notifications.
ResolutionUse the following instructions to configure the sending of such notifications:
1. First you should create Notification Template which will be sent to a customer when a cancellation order is placed. To do it, open Communication Director > Notification manager > Notification Templates and create a new template. Please, note, that the messsage type of such a template must be 'Order Notification'.
2. Go to Configuration Director > Event Manager Settings > Event Types and find 'Cancellation Order placed' event type. Click on it.
3. Switch to Event Handlers tab. If there is no event handlers with Object=Message, then proceed to point 4, else proceed to 5.
4. Click Add New Event Handler button.
5. The corresponding event handler must have the following settings:
Object = MESSAGE
Method = OrderNotification
Signature = integer OrderID, string TemplateName=<<The name of Cancellation Order Placed notification Template>>
Protocol = Stellart
Synchronous = No