ASP.net pages are not working
This is a known bug in the ServerDirector version 3.6i27 which is fixed in UP2.
The problem is that the path specified for the the asp dll in the manager.xml is incorrect. To fix this please use the following steps.
1. Stop the Sphera_manager and Sphera_Plugin Component under the component services in addition to stopping the Sphera services in the services menu.
2. Open the manager.xml
3. Search for the following string: _plugin_dll_dir_list="C:\WINNT\system32\aspnet_isapi.dll*
4. Check that the file aspnet_isapi.dll exists in: C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\
5. Change the string to: _plugin_dll_dir_list="C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll*"
6. Make sure to restart the Sphera services in the services menu.