How to manually removing VDS from W2K SD?
1. Delete the folder d:\[Account Base]\[domain name].
2. Delete the folder '' from C:\%sphera_home_dir%\IISLogs
3. Delete the organizational unit of the VDS.
a. Open the mmc from the Start->Run->mmc
b. Through the console menu -> Add/Remove Snap-in, add->Active Directory Users and
c. Open sphera.domain.com->Sphera->ServerDirector->sphera.dom.com
d. Delete the VDS organizational unit from there by the domain name.
4. Delete the VDS web & ftp sites from the IIS for IP based VDSs.
5. Delete the VDS web from the IIS and delete all its FTP virtual accounts from the shared IP of the VDS.
6. Remove IP (for IP based VDSs ONLY) from Network Adapter->TCP/IP->Properties
7. Delete the file named '.dns' from the c :\winnt\system32\dns folder.
8. Delete domain record from the DNS 'Forward Lookup Zone'
(use DNS management tool from 'Administrative tools')
9. Please check if the VDS owner needs to save his messages from the mailboxes.
10. Delete mail domain from MailSite console.