You wish to modify/disable the alerts that VDS owner and VDS creator are receiving for one of the following events:
Site is down
Service is down
The email templates for all the alerts above are configured at the DCM control panel:
Home -> Branding -> Alert Branding
In order to Enable/Disable sending email alerts for VDS creator (Reseller):
1. Login to DCM as Reseller / DCM Admin
2. Browse to: Home Preferences Edit Contact Details
3. Enable/Disable the Enable Alerts checkbox
In order to Enable/Disable email alerts for VDS owner:
1. Login to VDS control panel
2. Browse to: Settings System (or: Site Management Settings)
3. Enable/Disable Quota alerts
* Note1: Although the checkbox name is Quota alerts , it refers to all type of alerts.
For VDSs on SDW:
1. VDSs on SDW do not have the option enable/disable alerts.
2. In order to disable alerts for a VDSs on SDW you can remove the email address from the contact details of the VDS.