This article explains how to set up QoS module in the DCM 4.x / SD 4.x environment.
In order to start the QoS:
1. Proper module should be installed on the server (see modules under /lib/modules/sphera/modules/).
2. QoS should be enabled via the sphadmin (option 50)
3. Server should be rebooted.
4. In the DCM execute as primary VDS the following command:
php -q /www/htdocs/grs/app/api/cron/run_cluster_report.php -full_report
5. QoS parameters will be visible for each server associated with a server group that all of its servers are QoS enabled.
Please see attached presentation about the QoS.