When running the Self Diagnostic, I get the following error:
Service Availability Failed - Currently no services have been defined for the server '[Name of your Server]'
With this error you have two options.
1) You can either manually add the services, and then manually add the resources. Then in each resource, add the relevant service group and then go into each plan and package and assign resources to them.
2) Do it automatically through the setup wizard. In order to do this, you need to do the following:
- Delete all Reseller Plans set up.
- Go to System Settings > Servers and delete any services that have been set up, and then the actual server.
- Go to System Settings > IP Address Manager and delete the IP there.
Now go to the Setup Wizard and run through it. Helm should now set up everything for you.