- 'Status for SiteBuilder Node cannot be collected' error message is reported in HSPcomplete action log on every attempt to synchronize Sitebuilder node
- Sitebuilder node is listed with Unavailable status
Please use the following steps to resolve this issue:
- in case Sitebuilder node has been recently upgraded from previous Sitebuilder versions please check this article for resolution
- check if correct login credentials are set for Sitebuilder node on Top > Service Director > SiteBuilder Manager > Nodes > NODE_NAME screen using Login to Sitebuilder button and correct login credentials if required using Edit button.
- check if /ServiceFacade/ directory on Sitebuilder node is protected and allow access to this directory for HSPcomplete IP-addresses. In SiteBuilder for Windows you need to configure Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Site Security settings in order to access SiteBuilder web services from HSPcomplete server
- check if correct license is installed on Sitebuilder node and install correct license if it is required