Main FTP User
After signup users are provided with FTP access to their home directory. To establish an FTP connection, you will need the following pieces of information: FTP login, FTP password, and FTP host name.
To find this information:
- Select FTP User link in FTP/User Account menu.
- On the page that appears:
- Login - is the login to be used to enter a user directory via FTP.
It is automatically generated on the basis of the account name.
Note: instead of using an FTP client, you may choose here H-Sphere built-in Web-based file manager WebShell by clicking the File Manager (HtProtect) link.
- Password - by default is the password associated with your username. If necessary, you can change and hence make it different from you CP password.
- Host Name - is a web server domain name to be used to access files via FTP.
- Login - is the login to be used to enter a user directory via FTP. It is automatically generated on the basis of the account name.