Article ID: 3321, created on Nov 30, 2007, last review on May 11, 2014
There are certain differences between trial and full versions of SiteStudio:
1. License Limit. You can use trial version for 30 days. When this period expires, you have to remove our software from your box or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to buy the full version.
2. Only one user is supported: no databases, no user administration.
3. No SiteStudio Admin panel included.
4. SiteStudio plug-ins (such as Counter, Guest-book and Poll) are not supported (because of no databases).
5. Sending e-mails (on Survey page and Contact Us form) is not supported.
Note: If you choose to integrate SiteStudio with a hosting control panel (like PLESK, CPanel, Ensim etc.), you won't have SiteStudio Admin Panel even in the full version, because user data will be retrieved from the control panel database. There is no way you can integrate SiteStudio with an external control panel and use SiteStudio Admin Panel.