Backing Up the Metabase
- Go to Start -> Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management.
- In the left tree, unfold Services and Applications.
- Right-click Internet Information Services and select Backup/Restore Configuration.
- In the window that appears, click Create Backup.
Usually, IIS metabase backup files are located in the following directory:
Backing Up MS SQL Databases
- Go to Start -> Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Enterprise Manager.
- Unfold the left menu tree until you see the name of the logical server. Click it.
- Click Tools on the toolbar and select Backup Database.
Backing Up User Content
- Go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Backup.
- Select Backup Wizard
- On the first step of the wizard, select Back up selected files, drives, or network data.