Ensim is pleased to announce the release of Ensim Pro 4.0.1 for Linux (Fedora Core 1 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
This release introduces flexible provisioning of Ensim Ignite and resolves a number of issues.
Please read the Release Notes for more details on the new capabilities of Ensim Pro, as well as known issues from previous versions that have been closed.
Ensim Pro and Ensim Basic 4.0.1 are currently available for download on AppXchange.
Step 1: Download Ensim Control Panel 4.0 from AppXchange
- Connect to AppXchange, then in the Web Hosting area, click View.
- In the Select column, select the Ensim Control Panel 4.0.1 check box, then click Add selected items to cart.
- Click Download.
- Review the license agreement, then click Agree. Action information and a progress report are displayed. Ensim Control Panel 4.0.1 is downloaded on to your ServerXchange server.
- Click Done below the progress report. Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Install or upgrade to Ensim Control Panel 4.0.1
- In the Server and Application Manager interface, click Servers on the left navigation bar.
- Locate the server on which you want to install or upgrade Ensim Control Panel.
- Click the host name of the server.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Select the Install option from the list of menu options displayed under the Applications tab.
- Locate Ensim Control Panel 4.0.1 and select the corresponding check box in the Select column.
- Click Next.
- Select the services and add-ons you want to install or upgrade. If you are upgrading, be sure to select all the services and add-ons currently installed on your existing server to ensure they are upgraded properly.
- Click Next, then click Finish.
Please see the Upgrade Guide for more information. Ensim will be releasing an upgrade script in the next 2 weeks to allow you or your customers to seamlessly upgrade from 3.7.1 to 4.0.1.
To purchase additional licenses, please go to http://buy.ensim.com