You can customize the home page that Ensim Pro automatically creates for your organizations. You can also support customized home pages for your reseller's organizations. To support customized home pages, perform the following steps:
Note: If you do not follow these steps mentioned below, Ensim Pro will use an automatically generated Web page as the home page.
- Log on to the Ensim Pro server as administrator.
- Create a folder to store the customized home page files. For example, D:\ensim.
- Under the folder created in step 2, create a folder named 'ISP'. In the example, D:\ensim\ISP. The home page files that you place in the 'ISP' folder serve as the home page to your organizations.
- For a reseller, create a folder with the same name as that of the reseller's domain name in the folder created in step 2. Please use the resellers domain name as it is displayed in the Ensim Pro control panel. The home page files that you place in this folder serve as the home page to organizations created by this reseller. Repeat this step for each reseller. In case a folder does not exist for a reseller, Ensim Pro uses the home page located under the ISP folder as the home page for the reseller’s organizations. If the ISP folder does not exist, Ensim Pro uses an automatically generated Web page as the home page for the reseller’s organizations.
- Open the Registry Editor. Click Start > Run, type regedit in the Run text box, and click OK.
- In the Registry Editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ensim\Webppliance.
- Click Edit > New > String Value and type DefaultPagePath as the name for this string value.
- Double-click the DefaultPagePath string.
- In the Value data text box, enter the path where the customized home page file is located (as created in step 2). In the example above, type D:\ensim in the Value data text box.
This completes the steps required to support customized home pages.