Product:Ensim Pro for Linux
Version: 4.0.3 (Fedora Core 2)
Patch Description: Addresses the issue:
Bandwidth numbers for large POP/IMAP mailboxes not being tracked.
Overview : Incorrect bandwidth numbers for POP/IMAP. In case of large mailbox (eg. a few tens or hundreds of MB), bandwidth is not being tracked.
- Get the webppliance-banwidth RPM from the location mentioned above.
- Upgrade the RPM
- During upgrade of RPM if connection breaks, then
- # service sshd stop
- # rpm -Uvh webppliance-bandwidth
- # service sshd start
- Make sure no site owner is logged in, and then execute
- # cat /lib/libensimvwhbw.so > /home/virtual/FILESYSTEMTEMPLATE/bandwidth/lib/libensimvwhbw.so
- Restart all the services that use bandwidth monitoring : httpd, sshd, xinetd, proftpd, sendmail, MailScanner