Product:Ensim Pro for Linux
Version: 4.0.4 (CentOS 4.1)
Date: September 01,2005
Patch Description: Addresses the issue:
Powertools are not restored on CentOS.
1. Bakup sites from 4.0.3 or 4.0.4 which has powertools already deployed with data
2. On CentOS put the powertool license and deploy the powertools 1.5.0-8 and / or 1.5.0-11.
3. Restore the bakup of sites with powertool on CentOS.
Sites gets restored properly but powertools are not. All the instances of deploys shows 0.
Whereas restore from CentOS to CentOS is successfull.
Follow these instructions to apply the fix (before migration):
1. copy the downloaded bind.pyc to /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/vh3/modules/bind.pyc
2. service webppliance restart
This should resolve the problem.