Product: Ensim Pro and Basic for Linux.
Operating System: Fedora Core 1 only.
Date: 1 April 2005
Patch Description: Fixes the issue when email sent through an alias created on a web gets stuck in the mail queue. Manually flushing the queue delivers the mail, but it never gets delivered automatically.
Download : virthostmail
Installation:The following instructions need to be executed by the end customer in order to apply this fix.
1. Stop sendmail (service sendmail stop)
2. Download the binary virthostmail.
3. Copy virthostmail to /usr/bin
#cp virthostmail /usr/bin/
4. Change permissions of /usr/bin/virthostmail to 04755
#chmod 04755 /usr/bin/virthostmail
5. Cat /usr/bin/virthostmail to /home/virtual/FILESYSTEMTEMPLATE/siteinfo/usr/bin to retain the hardlinks.
#cat /usr/bin/virthostmail > /home/virtual/FILESYSTEMTEMPLATE/siteinfo/usr/bin/virthostmail
6. service sendmail start.