NOTE: This hot fix is applicable to WWP 3.0.2 only
Following are the steps to apply the patch :
- Open up command shell (CMD.EXE)
- Find out the location of Webppliance administration directory. If you are not aware of it, one way to check this is to look at OCW_HOME environment variable. The default directory for standalone is C:\Program files\Ensim\Webppliance and for ServerXchange it`s C:\webgui. The discussion below assumes the directory to be C:\Program files\Ensim\Webppliance
- Switch to C:\Program files\Ensim\Webppliance\base\services\winvirtualhosting directory
- Backup the existing winvdmgr.pyc to say winvdmgr.pyc.old
- Download http://download.swsoft.com/ensim/download/webppliance/windows/pro/hotfix/winvdmgr.pyc.3.0.2
- Replace winvdmgr.pyc by wnvdmgr.pyc.3.0.2.
- Restart virtualhosting service by running following two commands
net stop virtualhosting
net start virtualhosting
NOTE: This patch will fix the issue for newly created domains. i.e. If the MSSQL ODBC is enabled in the plan, it will be provisioned for the domain. However, for existing domains, customer would have to explicitly enable MSSQL ODBC.