WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 (LH) fixes bugs reported in Webppliance Pro 3.5.0, 3.5.1 and 3.5.2.
You can upgrade to webppliance pro 3.5.3 from the following versions of webppliance
Resolved Issues :
No longer allows access to arbitrary apache-readable files outside of the domain when accessed via http://server//file.name or http://domain.with.subdomains.enabled//file.name
Note: Before installing WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 on your server, please make sure that you have upgraded your base distribution file system to the latest version i.e. BFS for 7.3-93 or higher.
Important: When you upgrade to WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3, ensure that you select all the services and add-ons, installed on your existing WEBppliance, for upgrade.
Upgrading to WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 for Linux (LH)
To upgrade to WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3, you need to download the WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 patch from AppXchange onto ServerXchange (must have ServerXchange 3.1.5 or higher)
and then install WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 on your server.
Download WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 patch from AppXchange
1. Connect to AppXchange with your user name and password.
2. In the Web Hosting area, click View.
3. In the Select column, select the Linux WEBppliance 3.5.3 check box, then
click Add selected items to cart.
4. Click Download to download the selected patch.
5. Review the license agreement, then click Agree.
The selected patch is downloaded. Action information and a progress report are displayed.
Click Done below the progress report and proceed to install WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 onto your server.
Install WEBppliance Pro 3.5.3 onto your server
1. In the Server and Application Manager interface, click Servers on the left navigation bar.
2. Locate the server on which you want to upgrade WEBppliance.
3. Click on the host name of the server.
4. Click the Applications tab.
5. Select the Install option, from the list of menu options displayed under the Applications tab.
6. Locate WEBppliance 3.5.3 and select the corresponding check box in the Select column.
7. Click Next.
8. Select the Services installed on your existing WEBppliance for upgrade.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Finish to upgrade your WEBppliance.
After successful upgrade, the WEBppliance automatically restarts.