August 12, 2002
Ensim today releases a maintenance patch for our WEBppliance 3.0 for Windows product. This release address a number of issues found since release in May 2002, and coincides with the release of two sample skins for WEBppliance for Windows. Specifically:
- Drives pre-installation of the Microsoft .NET framework
- Supports addition and removal of items from the left navigation through the use of custom skins
- Supports creating Virtual Directory through Site Administrator GUI
- Provides greater control over email notifications around disk quotas
- Supports subweb creation, using Microsoft FrontPage
- and more...
To learn more about the patch release, please review the release notes at http://download.pro.parallels.com/support/wwp/documents/wwp301_relnotes.pdf
We highly encourage you apply the patch as soon as possible, to take advantage of these resolved issues and new features.
This patch is currently available for download at http://download.pro.parallels.com/support/wwp/downloads/wwp301.html
Get more information on developing custom skins for WEBppliance for Windows at http://download.pro.parallels.com/support/wpls/custom_skin.asp