WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 fixes bugs reported in Webppliance Pro 3.5.0 and Webppliance Pro 3.5.1.
You can upgrade to webppliance pro 3.5.2 from any of the following versions of webppliance
Resolved Issues :
- Domain preview HTTP/HTTPS bandwidth is now tracked.
- The appliance admin can now force resellers to create only High Security sites. To enable this for a given reseller, edit the reseller in the Appliance Admin control panel and set the "Allow High Security Sites Only" to on.
- The control panel mercury skin no longer hangs because of the hostname lookup on certain DNS configurations.
- Missing ImageMagick files have been added to the chrooted site directory. This was previously causing some warnings on some PHP applications.
- Subnets are now valid values for spam filters.
- The proper uid/gid of MySQL are properly retrieved. This was causing MySQL operations to fail on some systems.
- Site backup no longer fails when analog is disabled.
- The HTTPS environment variable is now passed when CGI is executed. This was causing issues with Miva and SSL.
- The issue of accessing PHP scripts in User-owned subdomains has been resolved.
- PHP scripts in sites with sendmail disabled were misbehaving. This is resolved.
- The inline help in SSL certificate generation page has been updated to show information concerning submission to Verisign, Thawte, and GeoTrust.
- Site restore no longer creates an index.html if none existed originally.
Note: Before installing WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 on your server, please make sure that you have upgraded your base distribution file system to the latest version i.e. BFS for 7.3-93 or higher.
Important: When you upgrade to WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2, ensure that you select all the services and add-ons, installed on your existing WEBppliance, for upgrade.
Upgrading to WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 for Linux (LH)
To upgrade to WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2, you need to download the WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 patch
from AppXchange onto ServerXchange (must have ServerXchange 3.1.5 or higher)
and then install WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 on your server.
Download WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 patch from AppXchange
1. Connect to AppXchange with your user name and password.
2. In the Web Hosting area, click View.
3. In the Select column, select the Linux WEBppliance 3.5.2 check box, then
click Add selected items to cart.
4. Click Download to download the selected patch.
5. Review the license agreement, then click Agree.
The selected patch is downloaded. Action information and a progress report are displayed.
Click Done below the progress report and proceed to install WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 onto your server.
Install WEBppliance Pro 3.5.2 onto your server
1. In the Server and Application Manager interface, click Servers on the left navigation bar.
2. Locate the server on which you want to upgrade WEBppliance.
3. Click on the host name of the server.
4. Click the Applications tab.
5. Select the Install option, from the list of menu options displayed under the Applications tab.
6. Locate WEBppliance 3.5.2 and select the corresponding check box in the Select column.
7. Click Next.
8. Select the Services installed on your existing WEBppliance for upgrade.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Finish to upgrade your WEBppliance.
After successful upgrade, the WEBppliance automatically restarts.