Ensim is pleased to announce the release of Ensim Pro 4.0 for Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
This release introduces the integration with Ensim Ignite- a suite of Web services that provide cutting-edge business solutions to extend and enhance e-business operations.
Ensim Ignite services include:
- E-mail marketing: Solutions to help your customers market their product and services
- Payment processing: Payment systems for your customers’ ecommerce business
- SSL certificates: Authentication services for your customers’ Web sites
- Site engine optimisation (SEO). SEO services to help your customers promote their Web sites
Other features of Ensim Pro 4.0 include:
- Advanced site information dashboard for Site Administrators
- Ability to switch between IP-based and name-based sites
- Automatic login capability for Site Administrators to the User Administration control panel
- Password protection for CGI-BIN directories
Please read the Release Notes for more details on the new capabilities of Ensim Pro, as well as known issues from previous versions that have been closed.
Upgrade Instructions :
Please review the Upgrade Guide before proceeding. For new installations, please see Knowledge Base Article 975.
To upgrade from Ensim Pro 3.7.x, right-click on one of the links below:
Ensim Pro 4.0 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux): http://download.swsoft.com/ensim/download/pro/linux/4.0_RHEL/ensim-installer.sh
Ensim Pro 4.0 (Fedora Linux): http://download.swsoft.com/ensim/download/pro/linux/4.0/ensim-installer.sh
To purchase additional licenses, please go to http://buy.ensim.com