WEBppliance Pro and Basic for Linux 3.5.20 (LH)
Ensim today announces a maintenance patch, that resolves key issues.
For a list of all the resolved issues in this release please refer to the Release Notes.
You can upgrade to WEBppliance Pro for Linux 3.5.20 (LH) from any of the following versions of WEBppliance:
WEBppliance 3.0.0-56 or higher
WEBppliance 3.0.2-56 or higher
WEBppliance 3.0.4-7 or higher
WEBppliance 3.1.0-27 or higher
WEBppliance 3.1.1 or higher
WEBppliance 3.5.0 or higher
WEBppliance Basic for Linux
A lower capacity WEBppliance Pro license
You can upgrade to WEBppliance Basic for Linux 3.5.20 (LH) from WEBppliance Basic for Linux 3.5.0 or higher.
To install or upgrade to WEBppliance 3.5.20, you need to download WEBppliance 3.5.20 from AppXchange onto ServerXchange 3.2.0 or higher, and then install WEBppliance 3.5.20 on your virtual or dedicated server.
To install or upgrade to WEBppliance 3.5.20
Step 1: Download WEBppliance 3.5.20 from AppXchange
- Connect to AppXchange, then in the Web Hosting area, click View.
- In the Select column, select the Linux WEBppliance 3.5.20 check box, then click Add selected items to cart.
- Click Download.
- Review the license agreement, then click Agree. Action information and a progress report are displayed. WEBppliance 3.5.20 is downloaded onto your ServerXchange server.
- Click Done below the progress report. Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Install or upgrade to WEBppliance 3.5.20
- In the Server and Application Manager interface, click Servers on the left navigation bar.
- Locate the server on which you want to install or upgrade WEBppliance.
- Click the host name of the server.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Select the Install option from the list of menu options displayed under the Applications tab.
- Locate Linux WEBppliance 3.5.20 and select the corresponding check box in the Select column.
- Click Next.
- Select the services and add-ons you want to install or upgrade. If you are upgrading, be sure to select all the services and add-ons currently installed on your existing WEBppliance to ensure they are upgraded properly.
- Click Next, then click Finish.
When the installation or upgrade is complete, WEBppliance restarts automatically.