For Store screens, the Dummy plug-in can be renamed easily and quickly from Provider Control Center interface. To this effect, create a Dummy bank transfer plug-in configuration and assign a needed name to it.
However, in this case it is necessary to show a corresponding name of bank accounts to customers in Control Panel.
This can be done by a simple strings customization described in details in HSPcomplete SDK, 'Customizing HSPcomplete' > 'Customizing Language Packs'.Dummy bank transfer plug-in code sample is in the SDK directory samples/plugins/hspc-plugin-pp-bt-dummy.
To assign a custom name to bank accounts:
1. At the server that runs HSPcomplete (i.e., your Management Node) go to the directory /var/opt/hspc-root/.
2. Create a customization directory custom/i18n/ under /var/opt/hspc-root/.
3. Under the customization directory create a directory named according to a language you want to add custom strings for. A directory must be named in accordance with a two-letter country country code. For example, FR - for French, DE - for German, EN - for English, etc. For example, let's consider English language. In this case, the final customization directory must be /var/opt/hspc-root/custom/i18n/EN/.
4. Then you need to get strings definitions to put them into your customization directory. Take them from the Dummy Bank Transfer plug-in code sample:
Go to SDK directory samples/plugins/hspc-plugin-pp-bt-dummy/i18n/EN/
5. Copy the hspc-plugin-pm-bt-dummy.xml file into your customization directory (see step 3) and rename it into strings.xml.
6. Open the file strings.xml in your customization directory for editing and find the following strings definitions:
<val>Dummy Bank Account</val>
<c>Payment Method type</c>
7. Edit the strings values in the <val> </val> tag in the way you need for your customization.
8. Remove all the other strings definitions.
9. Save the changes.
10. Restart hspcd for changes to take effect: