- Login under a Customer Accout to CCPv2
- Go Account > Subscriptions and choose a Subscription
- Click Change Service Plan, choose a new Plan, click Next
- Increase a Resource amount, click Finish
- Select a Payment Method and click Confirm
The following error can be seen:
The order cannot be placed: Resource #100001 in subscription #1000030 conflicts with resource #100002 in subscription #1000030
- At the corresponding resource Depends On tab, Conflicts on Account level is set for a resource added to the destination Serivce Plan
The issue is caused by #PBA-84143 "It is impossible to switch plan for subscription in case of buying additional amount of conflicting composite resource during switching in CCPv2".
Please contact your Technical Account Manager or a Member of Pooled Technical Associates Team to clarify status of the software-related issue.
As a workaround, the Resource Dependency can be deleted at the corresponding Resource Depends On tab.