Ingram Micro Cloud is committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions to our customers. As new technologies emerge, the demand for older product versions and components decreases. Accordingly, as we continue to address our customers' needs by introducing new products and services, we also periodically need to end support for older software versions.
End of Maintenance and End of Life Announcement
- To accommodate customers’ needs, we are extending the maintenance period for Odin Business Automation Standard, deferring the end-of-maintenance date to July 1, 2018.
- We are also extending the end-of-life timeline, deferring end-of-life date to December 31, 2018
End of Maintenance and Extended Support Period: July 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
- Odin Business Automation Standard will enter an "Extended Support" status on July 1, 2018. This status will last for six (6) months and during this time Ingram Micro Cloud will no longer release regular product updates or bug fixes. Only critical security issues will receive patches.
- Extended paid support will be provided during this period. Should you need support during this time, support incidents can be reported at: http://www.odin.com/support/. Please note that a fee of $149 per support incident will be charged.
- After the end of Extended Support period on December 31, 2018, the product will undergo end-of-life. At this time, the product will no longer undergo further development and will no longer accept technical support requests.
Migrating to Odin Automation
Migration path to Odin Automation is described in the following documentation: