Ingram Micro Cloud is committed to providing high-quality and cost-effective solutions to our customers. As new technologies emerge, the demand for older product versions and components decreases. Accordingly, as we continue to address our customers' needs by introducing new products and services, we also periodically need to end support for older software versions.
We are announcing the end-of-maintenance and end-of-life of the Web Presence Builder (WPB) module for Odin Automation Premium as below.
End of Maintenance Announcement: Effective December 31, 2017
- All versions of WPB with Odin Automation Premium will reach the end-of-maintenance starting December 31, 2017
- Extended Support Period: From December 31, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- During the "Extended Support" period, Ingram Micro Cloud will no longer release regular product updates or bug fixes. Only critical security issues will be addressed by support and development
- If you need support during this time, support incidents can be reported via the support portal: http://www.odin.com/support/
End of Life Announcemnet: Effective December 31, 2018
- Starting December 31, 2018, the WPB module with all versions will enter its end-of-life phase
- From this time, Web Presence Builder module will no longer undergo further development or maintenance and will no longer accept support requests
Next Steps #
- Ingram Micro Cloud has partnered with Yola to develop an alternative website builder solution – Web Business Builder
- Web Business Builder gives you the opportunity to offer an end-to-end, fully white labeled platform. It enables SMBs to create a responsive website, sell products and services online and grow their businesses through online advertising, all using single unified solution
- We encourage you to consider offering the Web Business Builder solution to your customer
- For more information about Web Business Builder, please visit: http://www.odin.com/products/web-business-builder/ and contact your Ingram Micro Cloud account manager for demo
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a migration path from Web Presence Builder to Web Business Builder?
- There is no migration path from WPB to Web Business Builder due to differences in underlying technologies. However, Web Business Builder provides an Importer tool for end-users that can be used to import text and media files from existing website. Upon sign-up, end-users will have the option to import files (images, videos, PDFs, etc.) from their existing site by simply submitting their URL. Then, customers will be able to easily build a new, modern website with all of their files preloaded in the file manager.