This hotfix also requires BA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131556 BILLING CORE v11 OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131452 PUI v8
New Fixed Issues
- CCU-17301 Update CH localization
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131631 OACI v8
- POA-113407 It is not possible to clone Windows VMs on VZ7 with different node chosen as target
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131611 OACI v7
- CCU-17260 Error occurs when deleting the only public IP address assigned to VM on VZ7
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131367 OACI v6
- CCU-17036 Unable to switch on the ‘RAM Autoscale’ option for a Virtuozzo 7 VM from CCP v1
- CCU-17021 Unable to open VNC console for Virtuozzo 7 servers
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131285 OACI v5
- CCU-16858 The "Get usage data from PACI Instance Manager" periodic task fails
- CCU-16834 A task to improve performance when updating subscription limits
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131254 OACI v4
CCU-16626 Customer subscribed to a Cloud Infrastructure service plan will not be able to access his Cloud Infrastructure subscriptions from CCP v2, if the Published property of that plan was changed to No.
- CCU-16625 VPSs created in older versions (6.0.x) with no firewall rules defined cannot be managed from CCP v2.
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131153 OACI v3
- CCU-16439 After the update of PVPS application, provisioning of new VPSs with Plesk failed.
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 131028 OACI v2
- CCU-16627 The Cloud Infrastructure tile on the Home dashboard loads too slow
- CCU-16111 Provisioning of PVPS occasionally fails.
Included from OA 7.1.0 HOTFIX 130936 OACI v1
- CCU-15490 Java heap leak could lead to IM crash
This hotfix can be downloaded from here.
Use oa-update KB111323 to install this hotfix.
Also this hotfix will be installed automatically during upgrade to OA 7.1.0 via oa-update.