Table of Contents
- Odin Automation Premium 7.1 or later
- Updates https://kb.odin.com/en/130968 and https://kb.odin.com/en/130969 must be installed before Azure upgrade to prevent incorrect invoices
- APSA-19070 Azure CSP allows the provisioning of a new OA subscription into the existing Azure subscription
- APSA-19023 Misleading error message during editing "Microsoft Partner Network ID" in reseller's subscription
- APSA-19018 Double "MPN ID (Optional)" text when creating new subscription for existing tenant
- APSA-19017 The provisioning request to 'https://api.partnercenter.microsoft.com/...' has failed. HTTP 400 Language pt is not supported in country PT. Parameter(s): language.
- APSA-17941 Number delimiter is always dot, no matter which locale is used.
Contact your Odin support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider (Azure CSP) application package.
- To install the Azure CSP application, use the instructions provided in the Azure CSP Integration Provider's Guide (for Azure 1st Tier Partner as Odin Provider).
- We highly recommend that you configure the regular Azure database backup (at least daily) using any DB backup solution.
- Upgrade is supported from version 4.5/4.5.1/4.5.2/4.5.3 only.
- Upgrade time depends on the database size: it can take up to 1 hour for each 4 GB of the database size.
Before upgrade, make sure that you have enough diskspace on the Azure endpoint host: you need 4x times more free diskspace than the database size.
#du -hs ~postgres/9.6/data/base/ 10G /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data/base/
You need about 40 GB of free diskspace and upgrade will take about 2-3 hours.
Copy the package to the endpoint node and perform the following commands:
#unzip -o -d /usr/local /root/odin-azure-distr-4.6.x.zip #cd /usr/local/azure #python deployment/setup.py upgrade #su postgres -c"psql -d azurecsp" #VACUUM ( FULL , VERBOSE , ANALYZE ) consumption_records;
Copy the package to the management node and perform the following commands:
#unzip -o -d /usr/local /root/odin-azure-distr-4.6.x.zip #cd /usr/local/azure #python deployment/setup.py upgrade
If the previous version of the package was imported manually, the upgrade command can fail with the "Exception: The application is not installed." message. Apply the following command to correct the installation:
#python deployment/setup.py install-instance
- Upgrade instance.
Important: If there is more than one instance on the system, run the instance upgrade sequentially, that is one by one.