All terms & conditions of customer’s existing Support Addendum (Support & Maintenance Contract) are applicable to Web Hosting Plesk (WHP) Module.
Odin Automation Premium Ticket Severity definitions will be applied for WHP module.
WHP related requests are covered by SLA defined in Support Addendum for OA Premium Platform.
Technical support coverage
- Troubleshooting of WHP related issues on OA Premium Side: failed orders, failed tasks, error in OA Premium Provider CP and CCP
- Update of WHP APS Package or assistance with issues related to WHP APS package update
Out of scope
All activities listed as out-of-scope at Scope of Support page remain out-of-scope for WHP Module Support. In addition, following activities (specific for WHP module) are not covered by Odin Support Team
- Deployment & Configuration of WHP module
- Deployment & Updates of Plesk Servers
- Maintenance and Administration of Plesk Servers
- Troubleshooting of issues related to Plesk functionality and/or errors on Plesk servers
Note: In case it is not clear if the issue is on OA Premium side or on Plesk side, partner can still submit a request to Odin Support. If investigation shows that the issue is with Plesk, Partner will be asked to contact Plesk Support directly for further assistance.
Odin Automation support team does not handle requests for bug fixes. Hotfix requests should be placed through TAM or (for customers without TAM) email@example.com channel. Odin Support does not provide any ETAs/status updates for bug fixes.
Support Fees / Payment
WHP related requests are deducted from existing support contract. No additional fees. Standard incident refund policy will be used for WHP Module, i.e. Odin credits a support incident to customer’s support contract if the customer’s issue turns out to be a bug in WHP not previously known, if the issue is a known bug that is documented in the public KB then the refund policy does not apply.