Table of Contents
- Odin Automation Premium 7.1 or later
- Updates https://kb.odin.com/en/130968 and https://kb.odin.com/en/130969 must be installed before Azure upgrade to prevent incorrect invoices
- APSA-18929 Usage report filters do not work for non-English locales (CCPv2 only).
- APSA-18793 "Unprovisioning Tenant" tasks fail with the error "customerId must be set".
- APSA-18791 "Unprovisioning Tenant" tasks fail with the error "Can't update a subscription with deleted status".
- APSA-18787 "Synchronize Usage Reports with Billing System Time" shows usage in UTC.
Contact your Odin support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider (Azure CSP) application package.
- To install the Azure CSP application, use the instructions provided in the Azure Cloud Solution Provider Integration Provider's Guide.
- We highly recommend that you configure the regular Azure database backup (at least daily) using any DB backup solution.
- Upgrade is supported from version 4.5.2 only.
- Upgrade time depends on the database size: it can take up to 1 hour for each 4 GB of the database size.
Before upgrade, make sure that you have enough diskspace on the Azure endpoint host: you need 4x times more free diskspace than the database size.
#du -hs ~postgres/9.6/data/base/ 10G /var/lib/pgsql/9.6/data/base/
You need about 40 GB of free diskspace and upgrade will take about 2-3 hours.
Copy the package to the endpoint node and perform the following commands:
#unzip -o -d /usr/local /root/odin-azure-distr-4.5.x.zip #cd /usr/local/azure #python deployment/setup.py upgrade #su postgres -c"psql -d azurecsp" #VACUUM ( FULL , VERBOSE , ANALYZE ) consumption_records;
Copy the package to the management node and perform the following commands:
#unzip -o -d /usr/local /root/odin-azure-distr-4.5.x.zip #cd /usr/local/azure #python deployment/setup.py upgrade
If the previous version of the package was imported manually, the upgrade command can fail with the "Exception: The application is not installed." message. Apply the following command to correct the installation:
#python deployment/setup.py install-instance
- Upgrade instance.
Important: If there is more than one instance on the system, run the instance upgrade sequentially, that is one by one.