Button "Add New Payment Method" is not available under CCP v2 while according to Odin Automation Premium 7.1 Release Notes customers are now able to add payment method in CCP v2 without the need to place and pay a new order.
A vendor account does not have any enabled payment method of "External Payment Site" or "Modal Form" types. CCP v2 supports payment methods of "External Payment Site" or "Modal Form" types and requires a payment system of a "Custom" type to be activated to provide more secure card data storing at payment gateway.
Configure vendor's Payment Methods by following the steps described in OAP 7.1 Billing Provider's Guide:
- Respective payment plug-in must support refund or void operation;
- A payment plugin must support tokenization of payment methods (this requirement is related to the plugin source code and cannot be viewed in the Control Panel);
- Two payment methods must be enabled: one of either "External Payment Site" or "Modal Form" type, and one of the "Custom" type;
- These payment methods must be available to a customer through customer class;
- Pre-auth amount must be configured.