- Operations Automation 7.1
- Operations Automation 7.2
Starting from Odin Automation 7.1, key scenarios are available in CCP v2 as native screens. They are produced by an APS 2 application called "WebHosting Linux".
The application introduces the following APS resources:
The resources are required for the operation of CCPv2 and are created during an upgrade from OA 7.1 to OA 7.2. They must be in a WebHosting Linux subscription with the "unlimited" value. It is required by CCPv2.
The APS application introduces an additional backend that uses CORBA to retrieve information about websites and manage WebHosting Linux business objects. This is middleware between a service controller and an APS controller. The backend is deployed on MN and is running on a WildFly application server.
- The backend of the APS application writes to
- UI requests are logged in
- Any information about website creation/management/etc is placed in
WebHosting Linux website is not shown in CCPv2
If a website is available in CCP v1 but is not shown in CCP v2, make sure that:
- There are APS 2 resources called "WebHosting Linux Tenant", "WebHosting Linux Application", "WebHosting Linux Website", and they are unlimited.
- There is an Apache resource with non-zero usage in the subscription.
There is a
http://parallels.com/aps/types/pa/website/1.0website APS resource on the APS bus. Run the following query on the MN to retrieve it.
curl -D- -k -E /usr/local/pem/APS/certificates/poa.pem "https://127.0.0.1:6308/aps/2/resources/?implementing(http://parallels.com/aps/types/pa/website/1.0),eq(websiteId,WEBSITE_ID)"
where WEBSITE_ID is the ID of the website in CCPv1 web-hosting-assistant #KB130888
After a successful completion of these three steps, please use KB130888.