Order status is Completed but Provisioning Item status is Failed.
Order was completed however Order item was still in failed state.
There can be several different reasons for such behaviour:
- bug #PBA-79497 ("Order is completed but order item is failed"), reseller's balance is checked once again
Incorrect events order processing, e.g.:
- order placed, submitted, failed, "Create Service" event failed
- order resubmitted, new event "Create Service" placed and processed -> OItem got status "Completed"
- cancellation order is placed and processed right away, subscription destroyed
- the first "Create Service" was resubmitted (as its number of attempts not yet exceeded) and failed due to substriction already destroyed -> OItem got status "Failed"
The issue is corrected in scope of #PBA-79678 ("Billing Task Manager performance improvements"). In scope of that request task manager was redesigned and in that version new "Create Service" event would not be placed, an old one would be processed instead. As a result, the possibility to get incorrect status is avoided.
- Some manual actions can cause the described situation
In case subscription is already destroyed, no worakround is to be applied, incorrect OItem status does not influence any billing behaviour. In other cases it may be needed to trigger "Creation Completed" event, each specific case is to be checked.