How to remove a subscription from OA, but left it active in Microsoft Online Portal?
- Log in to the Office 365 gateway host
- Go to the Office 365 endpoint application directory, for example
- Edit the file
Locate the line:
<add key="MOSI_Communications_Disabled" value="false" />
and change it to:
<add key="MOSI_Communications_Disabled" value="true" />
and save the file.
- Restart the IIS website running the Office 365 app
- Destroy the subscription in OA
- Revert changes made in the file
settings.configand restart the web site again
Note: it is strongly recommended to perform this on non-business hours, otherwise some Office 365 provisioning tasks executed within the maintenance period may work work incorrectly.