- Create an Account with two DNS Hosting subscriptions (with appropriate
DNS Management resources);
- Add a domain to the first subscription, note resource usage is increased;
- Switch domain hosting type to
External DNS Hosting;
- Destroy the first ("native") OA subscription;
- Try to switch domain hosting type to
Result: it is impossible to do this in
CCPv2 - no such option.
Software-related issue #POA-111984: "'Switch DNS Hosting to Internal' action is missed in CCPv2".
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or TAM to trace the status of the issue.
W\a: switch DNS Hosting type in PCP.