Adding a detail to a credit memo causes "No access granted to the method" error.
- Go Home > Finance > Documents;
- Click on "Add New Credit Memo" butttion;
- Select an Account and fill the Description, click "Next";
- Click on "Add Detail" button;
The following error can be observed:
No access granted to the method
The is caused by #PBA-77985 "Adding Credit Memo detail requires excessive privileges".
As a workaround, please, perform the steps below:
- Go Home > System > Users;
- Find the User under which account the error occurred;
- Switch to "Billing Roles" tab;
- Click on the required Role;
- Click on "Add New Priviledge" button;
Assign one of the following Privileges to the Role:
PRODUCT_MANAG_MODIF_PLANS CONFIG_GLOBAL_SETTINGS PRODUCT_MANAG_CONFIGURE