Cancellation orders for a subscription hangs in "Provisioning" status. Subscription has been destroyed on Operations Automation side, however there is a failed Event "Deletion Completed".
The following entry can be observed in billing.scheduler.log:
[17-03-30 20:27:10.722 RemoteRes RQ00114 TH00971 NTE] -> User-defined exception #60002 Parallels Operations Automation error #error_code #2006, extype_id #200, module_id #ResourceManagement, Subscription #XXXXXXX does not exist.
The issue is caused by #PBA-79892 "Resource usage is gathered for removed subscription during failed cancellation order resubmit"
Please contact your Technical Account Manager or a member of Pooled Technical Associates Team to clarify status of the software issue.
As a workaround, please, follow the steps below:
- Go Home > Opeations > Orders and find the stuck or failed order;
- Switch to Provisioning Items tab;
- Remove the failed Provisioning Item;
- Resubmit the order for Provisioning;
- Update the Subscription Status and Service Status via API as it is described in the documentation.