This article is about Linux Shared Hosting Module EOL. For information about Windows Shared Hosting EOL, please visit KB131522.
Ingram Micro Cloud is committed to providing high-quality and cost-effective solutions to our customers. As new technologies emerge, the demand for older product versions and components decreases. Accordingly, as we continue to address our customers' needs by introducing new products and services, we also periodically need to end maintenance and support for older software versions.
End of Maintenance Announcement: Effective July 31, 2017
- All versions of Linux Shared Hosting (LSH) module for Odin Automation Premium entered the "Extended Support" status on July 31, 2017
- Extended Support Period: from July 31, 2017 to July 31, 2018
- During this period, Ingram Micro Cloud no longer releases regular product updates or bug fixes. Only critical security issues will be addressed by support and development
- If you need support during this time, support incidents can be reported via the support portal: http://www.odin.com/support/
End-of-Life Announcement: Effective July 31, 2018
- Starting July 31, 2018, Linux Shared Hosting module with all versions will begin its end-of-life phase
- From this time, the Linux Shared Hosting module will no longer undergo further development or maintenance and will no longer accept support requests
- We encourage you to migrate from LSH module to WebHosting Linux (WHL) module
- WHL provides Linux Shared Hosting services for Odin Automation Premium, offering high availability, better security and the latest CCP (next generation customer control panel) v2 user interface support
- Following migration tools are available
- Please contact your TAM or Sales Representative to learn more about Webhosting Linux module and available migration options.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the key benefits of migrating my LSH subscription to WHL?
- With advanced high availability, your customers’ sites will continue to be available in the event of a physical server outage. It is also adapted to CCP v2, delivering a modern user experience.
- What are the prerequisites for migrating from LSH to WHL?
- You should have at least version 6 or later versions of Odin Automation Premium.
- Does the migration tool for LSH to WHL take care of both of business entities (subscriptions, resources, etc.) as well as my customers' data?
- Yes, the migration tools take care to migrate all the business entities as well as all the customer data.
- How long will it take to migrate all of my LSH subscriptions?
- It depends on the amount of data stored in each subscription. On average, each subscription can be migrated in a few minutes, but those subscriptions with much data or many websites will take more time.