Office 365 Conversion from Syndication Partner Program to CSP (Subscription Preservation Mode) fails. The following error could be seen in the error...csv file, generated by migration script:
Unable to prepare the import data because of error: The appropriate service plan can not be found
One of these steps is missing:
- The Office 365 APS 2 CSP service plan includes all necessary Office 365 offers so that they can replace the Office 365 offers of the Office 365 syndication service plan.
- If the Office 365 syndication service plan includes 'DNS Hosting' and non-Office 365 resources, the same resources are included into the Office 365 APS 2 CSP service plan; the limits of the resources are set to the same values.
- Same as 2., but for OA service templates: the same non-Office 365 resources should be present in both source and target service templates.
- The Office 365 APS 2 CSP service plan is added to the allowed upgrade paths of the Office 365 syndication service plan.
- In the Office 365 APS 2 CSP service plan, Show in Store is set to Yes for all Office 365 resource rates.
Complete all the steps for service plans according to documentation .