Full release notes can be downloaded here.
Dependencies and Pre-Requisites
Supported Odin Automation version is 6.0.8 or later. This application works in the subscription-local mode only.
APSA-17626 Odin Automation 7.1/CCPv2: MyCP hanged on Lync tab
Contact your Odin support account manager to obtain the new version of the Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack application package.
- The upgrade procedure is not reversible.
- This upgrade procedure can be used to upgrade the application from version 4.8.0 to version 4.8.1.
Upgrading Lync Endpoint host:
- At the Lync Endpoint host server, open the directory where the Lync ProvisioningEndPoint files were copied.
- Delete all files from the App_Data/scripts directory.
- Open the web.config file and write down the values of the ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri parameters.
- Copy and replace all files in the target directory.
- Open the web.config file and restore the values of the ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri parameters.
- Open IIS manager and restart the Endpoint web site.
Importing Lync Application Package:
- In Provider Control Panel, go to Services > Applications and click Import Package.
- Provide either the URL where the package is located or select it on your local computer.
- Click Submit to import the package.
Upgrading Lync Application Instance:
- Open Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack v2 and click Upgrade Instances.
- Select Upgrade all instances and click Next.
- Click Finish and wait till the upgrade task is completed.
Odin Automation Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration Guides are available here: