There is some Fraud Screening rule with type "Before Order Placement". This rule puts suitable orders to status "Waiting for Approval". But after Odin Automation Premium was upgraded to 7.0 orders are provisioned without any interruptions while they should be stopped by this rule.
This behaviour is caused by software-related issue #PBA-78198.
It is possible to configure "After Order Placement" Fraud Screening Rule in order to process orders of some certain type:
- Use Fraud Screen rule with "After Order Placement" type for specific order types:
- Go to Home > System > Settings > Fraud Screening > Filters and open rule with "After Order Placement" type;
- Open Order Types tab and delete all order types except "Sales Order".
- If needed configure the Fraud Rule to be executed only for the First Payment:
- Open Rules tab, select a rule and set "Run on" parameter to "First Payment";
#PBA-78198 is fixed since Odin Automation Premium 7.1
Contact your Technical Account Manager or Pooled Technical Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify the upgrade possibility.