New Fixed Issues
- PBA-80127 'SubscriptionDetailsGetEx_API' returns incorrect 'LastBillDate' after placing of CH order for resource upgrade
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 130631 BM v8
- PBA-80045 Measurable non-additive resource usage is billed when changing plan's period within a day.
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 130418 BM v7
- PBA-79345 BM customization: Promotions
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 130295 BM v6
- PBA-79163 Can't buy additional Resource from CCP
- PBA-78968 Billing export issues of subscriptions on hold
- PBA-78786 Resource category uses USD currency in CCP v1 in case it has settings: Webshop Display Type=Radio Button and Optional=Yes
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 130248 BM v5
- PBA-78877 Daily billing on a big reseller becomes a very slow.
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 130134 BM v4
PBA-78330 Decrease time of Reseller locks during DBP run
- PBA-78329 Move BOs processing till the end of Daily Billing Process
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 129958 BM v3
- PBA-77842 Perl script is absent in HF
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 129858 BM v2
- PBA-77390 Deferred Revenue Report and Revenue Recognition Report contains taxes
Included from BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 129536 BM v1
- PBA-76378 Post Event on Subscription Transfer action
- Open BA Provider control panel, go to Home > System > Information > Available Hotfixes
- Click on hotfix BA 6.0.9 HOTFIX 130660 BM v9"
- Click "Install"
- Login to BA application server
Open command prompt Execute the following commands:
cd "$PBA_ROOT" perl\bin\perl.exe tools\pba-hotfixes.pl install
Note: $PBA_ROOT should be replaced with path to Business Automation installation directory, for example C:\Program Files\Parallels\PBA
- The hotfix requires BA 6.0.9-086 version
- Business Automation services will be restarted automatically during hotfix's installation