Ordering new services from CCP fails after choosing Subscription Period, on loading screen with Service Parameters:
Parse page error: ' /usr/local/bm/var/run/wnd/dwcache//ab773925e6345c77b5ef57025577cb64.xml ' syntax error at line 7: syntax error . Error Code: 0xa3ffa0c7.
Quotes (") in Input Hint of service parameter in Service Template.
The issue is caused by #PBA-56222 "Quotes in input hint could cause parse page errors"
Please contact your Technical Account Manager or a member of Pooled Technical Associates team to clarify the status of software issue.
As a workaround, please, perform the steps below:
- Go to Home > Products > Service Plans;
- Switch to Service Templates tab;
- Find Service Template which the Servcie Plan is based on;
- Switch to Service Parameters tab;
- Check Input Hint field and remove quotes (").